Hi friends. It’s officially time for Halloween things! It’s still in the 90s here, but that isn’t stopping me from planning out some fall adventures for us. I don’t have a lot of Halloween decorations, but I do love my vintage hat and gloves; I get them out every year. Plus, I can always rely on Trader for cute pumpkin porcelain vases with succulents. Here’s our plans for this Halloween season:
- Vertuccio Farms .. it was such a blast!
- Schnepf Farms .. next weekend!
- Pumpkin carving (no pineapples this year, just pumpkins with Jace!)
- Volunteering at the Great Pumpkin Festival at the Desert Botanical Garden
- Then a masquerade at our Casa, passing out candy and eating charcuterie (found our masks at the Dollar store!)
- And don’t forget movie night .. I can’t let this month go by without watching Hocus Pocus and Practical Magic
- We’ve also been busy making some of our favorite fall dishes, including turkey chili, beef stew and pumpkin spice muffins
What are some of your favorite Halloween traditions??